Thread: Cov Ops
View Single Post
Unread 29 Jun 2007, 11:53   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Cov Ops

I'll explain briefly. At the end of last round ascendancy was around about 70 members. We had some recruitment between rounds of people who wanted to play the ascendancy way, no officers, no rules, no chumps. As such I set up descendancy, after a few brief words with a couple of others. Descendancy is not a covert-op alliance, I'm in it and I haven't researched cov-ops or scans or anything yet. I believe a few others are in similar positions. As always with the ascendancy way of doing things there are no limitations beyond ingame restrictions on what you can and cannot do.

Considering the apparent widespread dislike for ascendancy and the ascendancy way of playing I decided it'd be nice for descendancy and ascendancy to co-operate for the round. We have no intention of being a support alliance for anyone and to my knowledge no def fleets have gone from one tag to the other nor are ascendancy planets in any way favoured. I'm aware this is a contentious issue so pre-round I talked it through briefly with fiery and, considering the fact issues may arise later we were able to agree that if we somehow did cross the "line" in an as yet unforeseen way we'd be informed by the multihunters what was wrong.

On a personal note I feel this highlights some deficiencies in the way alliance limits work. We have some players this round who I severely doubt would be playing if they weren't able to play in either descendancy or ascendancy. Do we really want to push those people away in future?

Similarly to kargool I'd like to big myself up for requesting construction times be moved down this round as has rather clearly be shown to be a good idea.

Incidentally there are no assigned goals or anything. Hell there wouldn't be assigned goals if there was only one tag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androx
You lot actualy think this way of covert opping is going to keep planetarion alive? Any new player that comes to planetarion and gets hammered like that will instandly quit the game reducing the player base even more then it should be.
yeah, all those new players going scanner and in the t30...

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 29 Jun 2007 at 12:00.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote