Thread: Round so far
View Single Post
Unread 12 Jun 2012, 15:21   #9
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Round so far

So I am pretty much playing in actively so I shouldn't really say anything but I had a look at the alliance ranking and had a closer look at whats been going on with roid/score/value gain/losses and it looks like nobody is really challenging Ultores. Will they win a 5th round in a row? They have a 100 roid lead for avg roids. Its not much but if they maintain it they will be harder and harder to stop. We all know Ult is very good at building a value lead especially with their fort gals that are very good at cross defending.

I also looked at their roid losses and it doesnt look like they are being put under much pressure. If this keeps up it might be too late to stop them or a massive gang up will have to occur which is also unlikely. Someone should have suggested "Ultores 5 for 5" as the round name.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote