View Single Post
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 01:18   #7
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What would you do?

Learn to cook, especially foods from other cultures. Seriously, in my preparations for university I decided I'd make nice stuff out of "nothing". Sure I can go out and buy the exact same thing off the shelves, but my way a) is actually quite fun b) is cheaper c) is healthier d) makes me not watch TV or go on the computer and I actually feel alot better for it.

Or play/attend a new sport. Something cool. The ice hockey season is starting soon. Thats cool.

Other than that the only thing I can think of is to go travelling, and thats pretty expensive...

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote