View Single Post
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 19:50   #21
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Israel prison break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
No, youre wrong on that one Snurx. Over the years, Palestine had slowly but surely been fighting its way towards recofnition within the international community. Israel's policy towards it had become considerably less hardline.

Hamas then took power. They refused to speak to Israel. Or negotiate with anyone, anywhere, at any time.

Hamas is very much to blame.
Oh, I guess I was wrong then. By less hardline, do you mean like, for instance, the wall? The incereased amount of settlers on the vestbank? More checkpoints? Less financial aid? More roadblocks, demolition of houses, incereased military presence and so on?
I guess the second intifada was started beacause the palestinians was bored

I'm not saying Hamas is cool. But they are at least not corrupt. And negotiation when one side holds all the cards is not really a negotiation, more like extortion.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote