View Single Post
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 18:29   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Israel prison break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I've never cared about morality.
Well, that is pretty much all I care about in these sorts of debates.
Quote:
Perhaps you should have responded with "but Yahwe they shouldn't" rather than "but Yahwe they can't".
I never said that. The only people who used the term "can't" in the first page of that thread were yourself (saying "you can't discuss beliefs") and Alessio (twice, in relation to other matters).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote