View Single Post
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 00:50   #100
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Im really sorry, i promise not to do it again. Im not really a scumbag chavette ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Its 00:43 and I have work tomorrow. If I can be arsed, ill start listing all Glasgows great achievements so that Nod can spend a few hours trying to take them all down one by one.
I'd rather you didnt, due to the sheer pointlessness of the enterprise. I'm not denying that some Glaswegians have Done Things, I'm just saying that the city is currently a ned-infested shithole. You might as well start listing the achievements of Arabic mathematicians to argue against the claim that Iraq wouldnt be a very nice place to live.

Every city in the UK has chavs, but no other city has them to the extent that Glasgow does. In most places, chavs are a fairly marginal phenomenon, that tends to be played up by the media. But in Glasgow, they are a defining part of the city's culture - to most outsiders, glasgow = neds + buckfast+ sectarianism. I doubt any other major city in Britain comes close to Glasgow in terms of ned-infestation. Its the difference between saying that Hearts and Airdrie have some ties to Unionism, and saying that Rangers do.

Last edited by Nodrog; 31 Mar 2006 at 01:00.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote