View Single Post
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 00:22   #95
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Im really sorry, i promise not to do it again. Im not really a scumbag chavette ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
I doubt that Camberwell and Peckham have a long tradition of producing great art and poetry. Shitty urban music perhaps, but thats about it.

As fabulous as living in Lewisham and Dulwich the last few years has been, I cant help feeling that my surroundings in Kensington were slightly nicer, despite the admitted lack of "hardship culture".

Quote:
Its all meaningless/ I note that Edinburgh, Glasgow, London or Rome by and large the poor stay poor and the rich get richer.
Perhaps you should also note that the poor in Edinburgh have (on average) become richer than the poor in Glasgow.

Last edited by Nodrog; 31 Mar 2006 at 00:34.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote