View Single Post
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 20:24   #78
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Im really sorry, i promise not to do it again. Im not really a scumbag chavette ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Youd throw in Ayr but not Kilmarnock, when its geographically closer to Glasgow?

And when 80% of the population probably comes within your football loyalty category?

I love your logic Nod. Its absoloutely flawless.
I think Ayr is well known for having a ned infestation, so yeah, I'd throw it in with Glasgow. However I might be confusing it with Airdrie since I'm not too knowledgable about the western provinces.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
isnt glasgow meant to have the highest stabbing rate in europe or something?
I wouldnt be surprised. It also had 6 of the 10 poorest districts in the UK, in some feature I read a couple of years ago.

edit: guess where the 10 'most deprived' places in Scotland are

edit2: apparently I was wrong, Glasgow only has 4 of the poorest areas in the UK, although it does manage to get the top 3.

Last edited by Nodrog; 29 Mar 2006 at 20:33.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote