View Single Post
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 18:31   #62
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Im really sorry, i promise not to do it again. Im not really a scumbag chavette .

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
Well we tend to be down on the negros and other undesirables in england, but then i read things like this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/3750568.stm

They're an untamed and wild lot aren't they!
Bollocks.

How many gun crimes occurred in London & Surrounding areas within that same 12 month period? And were the police actively seeking to stop and search people for guns?

I may well be flying in the wind here, but Stop and Search in the south east is hampered by every single non-caucasian claiming racism from the police force if they go near them.

In the West of Scotland, that problem doesnt exist. There may well be a racist attitude within the police force, but theres far less of an ethnic mix here, and thus the police stop anyone and everyone.

I suspect that the level of offences involving stabbings in a lot of counties in the UK is very high indeed, its simply highlighted a lot more in areas where the police are involved in a crackdown on knives, and produce stats to back up their reasoning.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote