View Single Post
Unread 8 Jul 2016, 08:51   #373
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: r67 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Im sure everyone has access to enter the user information in any server they own, IF they wish to. Have they done this? Feck if i know.
Unless you have any proof or indication that some other alliance has entered someone elses tools by either "fetching" their passwords from their own DB, or by "entering without password by a bug", then please share it with us.
Entering someone elses pages either by "hacking" or using their logins credential is prolly "cybercrime" yes.
This is what you are famous for. You have pretty much spent the last few posts (without actual evidence as lok has pointed out and myself) claiming p3nguins are the sol responsible for giving out or storing old members login information and then you ask me if i have proof or any indication that some other alliance has done it? Where is your proof? Can you prove that all this has originated from a p3nguins database?

Alliances before p3nguins had used these tools (Asc is just one example) and alliances during and after p3nguins such as ult, rainbows, black flag etc (the list could go on) all have ex p3nguins members in the alliances. We have already established that people are creatures of habit and do keep the same passwords. Am i trying to point the blame at other alliances? of course im not im not that deluded. Im simply pointing out the flaws in your argument in trying to slander p3nguins name. p3nguins DOES NOT have details of former members passwords from previous versions of the tools. Those servers and versions of the database stayed with the former techies. Your failure to understand and grasp this isnt my issue to try and prove. I am telling you the truth. Your facts are based on 2 things:

1) The members you claimed were hacked (although ive not seen any physical evidence of this other then 'we found an ip') were ex members of p3nguins.
2) It was an ip originating from newcastle or some bouncer linked to munkee.

So these ex members of p3nguins (which im sure have been in many other alliances with the same credentials.. why is this only a p3nguins matter?) how long ago/how many rounds ago were they in p3nguins? Im more then happy to take a look into this myself and see if they were members of the alliance while either mpulse or pat hosted our tools. To prove once and for all we do not have nor did anyone use their previous logins to hack other peoples websites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
The biggest question is wich one of Munkees small buisnisses or bouncer users abused his connection to do exactly this?
Who do you think did it?
Seeing youve been playing since r1, and are the leading authority on PA matters, im sure you have witness stuff like this before, by the sound of it first handedly?
From now on im sure people will contact you to get your expert analyzis on any matters happening around in the world of PA, seeing youve been playing/HCing the best alliances out there.

I can see you took what i said and now your trying to make fun of it. I have witnessed many things in PA. For example i witnessed people such as killmark build proxy servers and run bouncers to support his multi accounts. I witnessed members create 'fake' accounts so they could infiltrate other alliances and their tools. This has been common knowledge for years and shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Are you trying to now claim i cheat?

No people dont need to contact me what so ever. Nor am i throwing that in peoples face. However, im trying to point out when i post something its usually based on the truth or have something to backup my statements. You on the other hand will post statements based on someones say so similar to actions of a child in a play ground playing Chinese whispers. I could turn around and say somthing slanderous such as:

'I have an ip address which matches a certain member of pa team on our tools'

Does this therefore mean what i am saying is factual? of course it doesn't.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Willzzz; 8 Jul 2016 at 08:56.
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote