View Single Post
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 23:49   #17
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Does anyone else get this forums bug?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
If you are encouraging everyone with a tech problem to post here so they can get someone's attention faster then by all means be the role model.
That forum has always been used for people with computer problems to go and discuss things with people in the know. If i had a problem with me harddrive for instance, i would go there to chat about it.

Hardware and tech support as far as i know wasnt created with the intention of forum problems such as this, which are rare events in themself and so dont really require their own board. Posting a thread such as this on GD grabs more peoples attention and so is more likely to be solved quicker. GD is the most active board and so it is more likely that anyone with a similar problem will see the thread and reply. This will allow karm/myself/whoever to see at a glance how big the problem might be, and then hopefully go about fixing it.

I'm not encouraging people with a tech problem to post on GD, i am saying people with forum problems have always posted on GD.