View Single Post
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 02:32   #38
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The progression of terrible chat-up lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Listen, if there'd been a collection plate going round in the early 1000's, I'd have put a couple of shillings on it if it'd have meant cutting off the SW entirely.

Besides, I'd put money on the fact that a wall, even one two feet high, would still be enough to keep the likes of Akujin and Beefy at bay, if not for the simple reason that one's too lazy and the other too fat to get over it.
Ok , its 1:30 in the morning , and i live in a very nice Semi-Detached house. I have however just woken up my neighbour with some very loud laughter which is entirely inappropriate for this period of the day.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote