View Single Post
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 22:39   #77
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: London Bombing jokes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
That's harsh What's wrong with living under the proverbial rock? I just said I don't really have a life. And was trying this sense of humor thing that most seem to be advocating.

The negrep was a nice touch too. Not sure what warranted it tbh :/ could you explain it to me?
unfortunately i didn't get to neg rep you

"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."

you see.

but still, stay a while, i can correct that tomorrow.