View Single Post
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 20:55   #56
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: London Bombing jokes.

I don't know why i'm even writing this, because i know none of the people it's aimed at will understand. But i'll try anyway.

This thread isn't about mocking people's deaths, and injuries.

It's about the fact that if we stop people from laughing, from having humour, then the terrorists have already won.

it's not as if the thread isn't appropriately titled! what are people going to expect to find ?

Yes, today is a terrible thing, but if we allow it to turn our lives into ones where we only mourn, only express sadness, then the people who do such act's will do them more, knowing that they can disrupt our lives so much.

People aren't posting here to offend, or to be contraversial, they are doing it because if we cannot laugh, what is there left ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia