View Single Post
Unread 27 Sep 2006, 11:04   #43
Saphi
Leo's Pwn :P

Saphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these parts
Re: How women dont endear themselves to us men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
How does Saphi combine PA and golf at teh same time?

I think someone needs to have a chat with his Alliance HC and ask if he's really as committed to them as he says he is. I think a decision has to be made, you can't be online 24/7 supplying def if you're on the local pitch and putt.

Funny fact is that i am an Alliance HC gd tht huh .... and to ppl who care about gd speeling i dont (letter dyslexic) surrpysed no not i

and tbh i was 15 at the time ... 6 yrs ago when this happened ... if some1 loved me that much they would understand i i like golf as a hobbie and poss a future job they would understand i like to disappeer up to the golf club 3-4 times a wk for 1-9 hrs at a time

N.B. yes my speeling is atroshious and no i dont care if i get flamed or reg rep for it ... As i take no note of the rep system ... so it dont bother me
------------------------------------------------
The answers you seek are not here
Saphi is offline   Reply With Quote