View Single Post
Unread 28 Apr 2015, 22:22   #75
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold
Re: mass NAPing- yawn boring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
Oil is one of those classic BF's that suggests questions are moaning. Wonder if people think that, maybe, that's why BF have been sabotaged this round? Of course, it could be to do with bot planets also!
I didn't say he was moaning. His post was clearly implying that bf were farming p3n as if it were a low move (p3n hit first and have #1 roid rank - so the allegation is ridiculous). p3n obviously have an axe to grind with bf and the idea that they're hitting bf because of bot planets is ridiculous. You know ult are knees deep in it, yet you're joining a block to help them with their goals.

That said, I just got kicked from bf for complaining about cheating. They are cheating, but as far as I can tell that puts them in the same league as ult and fl. None of you should be proud of your achievements
oil is offline   Reply With Quote