Thread: Ally limits
View Single Post
Unread 24 Jun 2012, 19:45   #41
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ally limits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinner View Post
Since I am completely out of touch with things by now, I have a couple of questions:

What are the main reasons to join an alliance today? The main benefits, as it were...

What are the drawbacks of being in an alliance, if any?

What limitations is placed on alliance-size, the ways they can work together and the information they can share?

What is the membercount in the top 10 alliances? Am I right to assume the Universe-page is correct, with the largets being 70-80 members, and then dropping a bit from there on?

Is there any kind of "cost" involved with being in a big alliance? Like diplomatic upkeep etc?
Defence (-1 eta) and attack cooperation would be the benefits. There aren't any real drawbacks to being in an alliance. Alliances are limitted to 80 members, with 50 counting towards score. There are no limitations to working together. The universe page is correct in the current sizes. There are no costs to being in an alliance, other than a 0-5% alliance tax. Alliance tax goes into the ally fund, from which it can be donated back to members below the avg score and value.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote