View Single Post
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 03:49   #136
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Re: Zhil's Tame Planetarion History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Then came the deletion episode, one member of our galaxy had swapped very early on in the round, the only way people who would have been aware of this were high ranking Fury/Legion members of which quite a lot were in your battle group. I'm not sure who reported it but I was at the time fairly sure it was someone in your sphere, there's no way ViruS would have known since they didn't have a detailed coordinate list for our galaxy. The funniest part was PA Team then noticing that someone in our galaxy had given a fake address and phone number and deleting them too !
**Whistles........ **

Tbfh thinking back on it, it really wouldnt have suprised me if it was a Fury(officer) who reported me, as I did piss a lot of people off that round. But its difficult to tell, as no one had the balls to admit it, which makes me think it was someone within Fury. And I know of several pricks big enough to do it to their own alliance. Dont really care now anyway, it was a long time ago.

and yer, they deleted the other guy in the galaxy, cause we told Zeus that he was me(his planet was a lot smaller than mine), which was a bit pathetic, considering had they actually bothered they would have realised it couldnt possibly have been me, rather than deleting both planets because they couldnt be arsed to check....