View Single Post
Unread 27 Oct 2006, 14:01   #132
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Zhil's Tame Planetarion History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kileman
A lot went on in R7 that not many people knew about..... but at the end of the day I managed to manipulate the situation to my own goals and aspiratons.
As I said in my earlier post this was my major problem with Fury in Round 7 and the reason I didn't play Round 8. People in your galaxy and sphere manipulated the whole situation towards the end of the round including manipulating people like Zhil. This wouldn't really bother me but you did it at the expense of other people in Fury in particular my galaxy. I was glad you as a player won as I think you're a good guy but I think some of your lots attitudes of **** alliance mates so long as our sister galaxy wins was pretty
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote