View Single Post
Unread 16 Sep 2006, 10:19   #65
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Zhil's Tame Planetarion History

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
RB in rd 2, so pathetic. You blocked up with furgion and passed an alliance that did nothing but defend noobs and inactives against bashing. What an accomplishment.

I am not going to use this defend any accomplishments we may have made.

I do ask though, why exactly should RB not join with Fury/Legion?

Other alliances had the opportunity to work with us, and refused. One top alliance notably told us 'to come back when we were worth something'.
Another refused to stop attacking us and just laughed.

RB should be commended for finding capable allies and looking afterthemselves.
Fury should be commended on taking a chance on what was essentially a new alliance, and had a LOT of players who came from TRT, which didnt even use irc.
Legion should be commended for doing as it was told by Fury

I dont think we have seen a 'second tier' alliance progress so quickly, to be able to hold its own against others so well. And I dont think we will again.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote