View Single Post
Unread 24 Apr 2003, 20:39   #4
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
damned product features...

It happened again today. So I deleted the normal.dot files again. But for some reason it didn't react to that. I read that page where I got the macro solution and re-enabled my network card, which was disabled because my brother has been naughty and he isn't allowed to interweb.
So, I enabled my card, started my word, and guess what..... no problem..... it ran just fine.
So, this whole thing is connected to my network card.
If MS decides to pull any more of these funnies (or product features) on me they better document it in a place where I can easilly find it!
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote