View Single Post
Unread 19 Jul 2015, 00:11   #13
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: Congratulation Black-Flag

Thank you to most of you for doing the sportsmanship thing and congratulating us on our victory. While some of you don't agree that we deserve it, you are entitled to your opinions of course, but I personally think that we did everything we could to make it an interesting round. It's not like we fenced and won.

Black Flag has always been flamed (mainly by BB) about our fence-sitting strategies, and it is only recently that we played with more ambition.

The fundamental reason we why challenged Ultores the past two rounds is because we didn't want this game to be in a constant cycle where Ultores dominates every round. We could've just adopted the fence-sitting attitude like other alliances and played an easy round, it probably would've been less stressful to be honest, but we wanted to make these rounds more interesting, and I think we have.

Ultores are naturally a strong alliance. They have their defence strategies spot on and they have dedicated defenders/DCs too. Agar3s especially is a very competent DC and he's probably one of the sole reasons why they have such strong military. Though, Ultores should never be underestimated even when they are put down, because as history has shown us, they can bounce back very easily.

p3nguins I'm interested in. They have won two rounds (recent), but each time they challenged Ultores they lost, and now they seem to have supported them ever since. It could be out of fear or respect.

It'll be interesting if p3nguins has any plans to play with more ambition again. They certainly have the experience.

Anyone that decides to play with more ambition in future rounds will certainly have my respect, because it isn't easy!

The members of Black Flag worked hard for this victory and they deserve it. So once again, thank you all for your kind comments!

Last edited by Clouds; 19 Jul 2015 at 02:42.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote