View Single Post
Unread 10 Jun 2007, 02:22   #44
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Why should I come back?

Well as a game I think PA has come forward miles as with a half decent galaxy and reasonable activity (maybe even an alliance) you will be decent. You might even go places if you are a good player/planet manager. The game mechanics are far more friendlier than they used to be. The only person who can make PA a drag is you, because ultimately you dictate how much you care and how much activity you want to put in.

The rep function on this forum is rubbish, please ignore it. In my opinion it should be disabled.

As for the stats, I think a slight imbalance is good, simply because it encourages the idea of a best race and then people choosing to counter that and so on. Last rounds stats were not quite at this level with the domination of Etd, but Xan and Zik were playable. If they fix a few of the obvious flaws in the current stats, we will have a very good set of stats to play with.

To answer your question. Can planetarion be fun? Yes it can. But you need a decent galaxy as your base for that. Exiling may be necessary to find the right people who are IRC active and willing to cooperate. Planetarion used to be a massive challenge, simply because of the scale and intensity of the game. Now working smarter is a lot more important and crushing activity less so.