View Single Post
Unread 9 Jun 2007, 18:24   #38
Ferretus
ARS HQ

Ferretus has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Why should I come back?

LOL - just looked at my rep and found this comment
"good riddance, after ur antics in tof btw u were the incompetent one not the alliance "

Hilarious that someone can leave that without knowing who I am or what the situation was however many years ago it was.
I can tell you that I was one of their top 10 ToF players when I left, IRC active and regularily sent defence. The tick that I left ToF dropped 2 rankings, so clearly I was really "incompetent" lol. The command at the time had such big ego's and limited game experience that I felt it would be difficult for me to maintain my position. After a completely fumbled alliance wide retaliation strike I left and joined Wolfpack who were a great bunch. I was offered a BC position that I declined as I wanted to enjoy a stress free round as well as received defence etc when required.

If I can't even remember the full details of why I left ToF I would ask the person who felt the need to leave that feedback to enlighten me. :-)

Please bear in mind that much of what I say is intended to cause discussion. It may not reflect my personal favouritism or even have any involvement with my situation. In short bitching at me is pointless, so discuss the idea :-)

Last edited by Ferretus; 9 Jun 2007 at 18:38.
Ferretus is offline   Reply With Quote