View Single Post
Unread 7 Jun 2007, 13:56   #17
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Why should I come back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Under the circumstances, I think it'd be possible to say that by first accusing Bintara of abuse (while he was not necessarily quilty of 18.4, instead he was judged quilty of intent of 18.1 and violation of 18.6a), then goading him by not answering to a direct question enquiring on what he did wrong, by asking "What do you think" Ace could be found quilty of breaching 18.6a.
No.

No, that is sheer stupidity. "What do you think" is not inciting to break a rule, its a question asking the player what they think they did to warrant a warning. Further, its a fair question, leading up to something perhaps along the lines of what are you going to do to ensure it doesnt happen again? Regardless, this is a complete waste of time in a line of argument. Taking it to its logical conclusion and presuming that Ace himself was guilty of breaching the rules, at worst a planet in 1:1 would get closed. Not only is that silly, its studpity incarnate.

o_O

That contraction aside, to be honest mate, you're taking this far too seriously, infact my confidence in you and your argument is beginning to wane. Yes, the actions of the MHs in question leave something to be desired. Yes, more consistent application of the rules needs to be applied. That's it.

Quote:
Reading Bintara's mails, he definately was not quilty of abusive language (unless there are abusive mails that are not in the thread), actually, he acted very politely.
Didnt Phil^ say, in a more relevent thread, something about there not being a pulldown menu option for inciting others to break the rules? in that case, the next best thing would be to ping someone for sending inappropriate mail, which i suppose would only be abusive mail. Sure, the system could do with an overhaul. I dont think Phil^ is present predisposed to do so, and i dont see any other coders within PA team as available in order to do it, thus the MHs must make do with the best tools available. All that aside, you're blowing all that out of proportion.

Quote:
I hereby ask the Multihunters to investigate, under given evidence, the case where Ace, the multihunter, is being vaguely found quilty of abuse (breaking 18.4). Would it be possible to close him?
So, you want the MHs to investigate someone who is already guilty? That seems like the wrong way to go about an investigation - something you are criticising.

Seriously, just get over it.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote