View Single Post
Unread 6 Jun 2007, 13:49   #3
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road
Re: Why should I come back?

Joining an alliance with a good community remedies the hostile people you may have in some alliances due to stress bearing down on them or they're just like that. You'll get silly people but their kind of silliness is more positive/harmless rather than to drive you nots so you may hear noob get thrown around a lot but it's in fun, like my HC always call me noob...they seem to be joking...I think.

As for time I recommend trying the free round but streamline your activity and work to build an active gal so you can cross def fleets. That way you can still wake up at like 7/8 am and even later (depends where you're in the world) and just come back to check on attack landings and then in the evening you can check targets and prelaunch before you go to bed.

pa is also a lot of luck I say, for example round 20 I was very active but only came top 200 (probably because it was an xp round and I didn't even know what that was -_-'') while in r21 I was less active but did better, admittedly I did wake up earlier for def when my GC phoned me.

pa is what you make of it.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote