View Single Post
Unread 10 Sep 2006, 13:31   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Zhil's Tame Planetarion History

Round 1: Alliances emerge slowly, mostly as cluster alliances. T6E, the 17th legion, c7r. Blue Tuba emerge as a group of top ranking non-concordium galaxies. Rinoa's Eclipse I have very little idea of the origins of but there's a slight leaning towards cluster 8 galaxies in the end of round gal taggings. Concordium I really don't have any idea of the origins of, although a huge number of their tagged galaxies are cluster 2 (I think someone like torz, who I still see around very occasionally might actually know this, or someone like sid probably would). You're talking a lot of dual membership in alliances back then, I know there was a certain degree of crossover between the 17th legion and concordium and probably some between t6e and concordium (I might ask nodrog if he remembers this). In general RE, BT and C7R were opposed to Conc. The degree that RE and BT actually attacked conc is questionable, I've read people such as Tis saying that C7R were really the only group actively attacking conc and getting roids off them. To an extent it's probably aa confused issue due to lack of alliance control over who planets targetted back then. Possibly BT and RE actively engaged with conc to a lesser extent than C7R.

How it moved into r2 is confusing. I've never heard of RE mentioned in the context of r2 so I'd assume that possibly in between the rounds they disbanded, or at least very early on in the round. Concordium moved into r2 and were widely known as WaC (for their tag, which stood for We are Concordium). Blue Tuba also made the move into round 2. Other alliances included, fury, predominately, if not totally, C7R from round 1, The Empire or TE (unsure of origins), New Dawn, who were the first small membercount, high average quality alliance (I think in the region of 50 members), F-Crew (I'm sure wakey can inform you as to their origins), IPC (Interplanetary Peace Corps) who modelled themselves as an alliance against bashing who would take revenge on planets who hit below their weight, ICD (Independent Cluster Defence I think) who were effectively a group of alliances merged under one roof, many alliances would join up and their members would effectively become part of an ICD "core", SK, who I know nothing about and UXF (the United Xanadu Federation) who both ViruS and Xanadu could claim as part of their ancestry.

The 17th Legion moved into r2 as a wing of WaC, I'm unsure of the other wings, I know one of the high-profile ones was Jonka's wing and there also existed a WaCjr, which was the recruiting alliance for WaC. Fury moved into r2 with somewhere about 60 odd members, ND with ~50. Neither of these changed much early on. BT and WaC became absolutely massive (BT at least have been said to have peaked at about 1000 members but with fake-tagging and such it's almost impossible to be certain). UXF were also a large alliance, in the 500 member range at certain points, TE, ICD and IPC were also very large but I'd hesitate before putting a number to it all.

BT and WaC despite being the top two alliances and hostile towards each other from the previous round (and remember this is the start of PA so hostility extended from r1 into r2 very naturally) did not in fact go after each other initially. Timeframes here are going to be nigh on impossible to get right but I'm going to try and do it in rough chronological order. BT and WaC grow to immense sizes. Mostly Harmless, a BT wing/battlegroup splits from BT and moves to WaC. After a maximum of three weeks from this event Legion splits from WaC, pretty much taking MH en masse with it. Approximate size of legion at this point would be 80 members give or take. Legion and WaC NAP after leaving and remain on friendly terms. In fact both come under attack from a group of alliances, IPC, UXF, ND, SK. These alliances are beaten off and defeated.

At this point in time Legion start to look at attacking something bigger. However they cannot get assistance from WaC as regards attacking Blue Tuba as WaC are still involved in the previous war more so than Legion are. Legion at this point contact Fury, who have recently emerged successfully from a war with TE (Fury at this point in time are somwhere between 60 and 80 members). Fury and Legion both attack Blue Tuba. This can at best be described as a massacre as BT have very little organisation and are basically an over bloated, spy-riddled alliance waiting one solid kick to send the whole house of cards crashing to the ground. Despite BT's score/member advantage Legion and Fury quickly take the upper hand (we're talking a matter of days here).

WaC, at this point, largely join in with VtS/Fury attacking BT but later on realise the ineffectiveness of this strategy, as they will be next on the list for Furgion when they're finished. WaC start defending BT. In response to this Legion cancel the NAP with WaC (I'm unsure as to Fury's relations with WaC at this point but I believe there was a NAP for at least some part of the earlier bits of the round). Before any real attacks can begin on WaC they disband, alliances which form from WaC include Sedition, LOST and Elysium. A huge number of the top WaC members move to Legion and Fury though, more so to Fury who finish the round in the 200 member range (give or take a couple of dozen I imagine), Legion being somewhere around the 120 member range. The remainder of the round is occupied by shipjumping, the finishing off of Sedition etc and planets shipfarming each other in the top ranks.

As a sidenote Mista is believed to have logged into every planet in the t100 at any point during this round.

And as always please correct me if I'm wrong.