View Single Post
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 11:00   #14
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Zhil's Tame Planetarion History

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
tof's consistent friendly firing should probably be mentioned for r13, i'll read through and add more suggestions later, good effort though
Hahaha, when Vision and Vengeance were allied/napped/etc in R8 or R9 or something like that, i was the night DC. Fully half - 50% - of Vision's incoming were from VGN planets, and i had to keep PMing people to get them to recall (only half the time they did too ).

I still laugh at Furball for the n00bishness of his alliance, citing this example. The fact that he wasnt a VGN HC during that time (or even in VGN iirc) is beside the point .

Crazy stuff happened in the small alliances too. in a way, i think they are more meaningful than just the same crap the the 'top' alliances did.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote