Thread: Block!
View Single Post
Unread 4 Sep 2012, 00:34   #87
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold
Re: Block!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Oh, I don't think you are lying about thinking it was ok to do. I'm saying you should have known it wasn't.
Yeah and i really couldn't care less about how well informed you think i should be about the rules of planetarion so long as you aren't suggesting it holds meaningful content with regards to how culpable i am in deliberately trying to hurt another player in a shitty way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
so what your saying is you didnt crash on him to get him closed only to give him a score boost through salvage because you thought it was ronin and because he was such a helpful chappie you decided to help him
I don't know if using the term "helpful chappie" was supposed to top off some masterful piece of sarcasm elucidating for everyone what incomprehensible thinking i'd used to come to the conclusion that i'd like to donate some salvage to someone i liked before quitting, but it's been lost on me. Yes that's what I was thinking. If there's something stupid in your reconstruction of my thought process then it's lost on me, sry.
oil is offline   Reply With Quote