View Single Post
Unread 12 Oct 2006, 19:51   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: If Chimps are People too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahwe
Dante's point is presumably that it is extremely silly to use 'percentage of shared genetic code' as the basis for a system of taxonomy
Except it isn't; phylogeny increasingly uses genetic methods instead of traditional methods, such as cladistics. There's still some problems, of course; the seperation of the arthropods into distinct groups is controversial, with genetic evidence disagreeing with other kinds.

The problem is, and always has been, that people don't realise how much 1% difference actually means.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
would you torture dogs and chimps if it made a tastey drink at the end of it? i mean torture like stabbing in the eye, acid baths, burning alive, beating, decapitating etc. AFTER ALL THEY HAVE NO SOUL LOL
I wouldn't, I wouldn't object to other people doing it though.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote