View Single Post
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 13:31   #8
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: If Chimps are People too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
i'm rather annoyed i missed this programme.

i think it's immoral not to give them certain rights. but i'm willing to deny them these rights in order to further science/medicine for my own bennefit and for humans i deem worthy of the sacrifice.
my moral stance would change on the merits of each test of course, for instance i wouldn't accept the testing for purposes i deem unworthy.
You'd better make sure that most research labs have your phone number so that theyre able to run their proposed experiments by you first.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote