Thread: R64 predictions
View Single Post
Unread 22 Nov 2015, 07:44   #139
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: R64 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
If you sit at the top of the tree you get hit!

If you're found out to be sitting on a fence you get hit!

Funnily enough PA is supposed to be about attacking and defending. Munkee I don't agree with what you have done with throwing the roids away without trying to keep hold of them, however I do concede what you have managed to do with p3n so far this round has been pretty impressive.

All this 4v1 etc I hate blocking always have always will. P3n are suffering simply due to the fact they are not as active as ULT and I dare to say they lack the quality in their dc's.
You are right if your at the top of the mountain people will hit you. Don't think you will find anyone disputing that. Think the only thing you could dispute is people breaking agreements early to hit you.

I do also like how many people keep accusing p3nguins of fencing. P3nguins did try to hit Ultores early on but didn't get the same support and in the end as Londo pointed out decided to end it and go into agreements with Ult/stay out of it. People seem to have short memories to this fact, but your right for a time we were allowed to grow and comfortably feed of easy gals. Eventually we were bound to be hit and I'm glad it started happening a few days ago and not the last week.

I also agree PA should always be about attacking, but these days it's also usually which ever alliance can make themselves politically superior. Ie the winner is usually the alliance that's made a strong allie who's happy to take second while giving the other the win. Pretty sure that's demonstrated through PA history lately. P3nguins also decided even after knowing we were going to get hit not to ground. I'm sure we don't have, as you point out, the defence capabilities of Ult, however, pretty sure DCs in ult don't also work normal 12 hour day shifts so have the time to sit on a txt based game for 3 quarters of the day/night. I'm also sure the alliance grounded to try and keep the roids/make the battle last a lot longer. Our philosophy however was simple.. We were out numbered and our strongest part is attacking. So why ground and try to stop the inevitable. Eventually the alliances hitting us have to realise there's no roids left to take. We have had many failed FCs which prove our defence isn't as bad as people think (I'm not trying to of course imply we are also good at it compared to the likes of Ult just making a point) but at least now eventually this block will have to decide on where it goes next (which I hear is difficult due to everyone now "fencing" themselves).

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote