View Single Post
Unread 5 Oct 2006, 13:35   #93
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Re: Zhil's Tame Planetarion History

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFF|pm
Since all of our closed planets got reopend it was more like the incompetence of several biased multihunters which is the actual reason why I dont play this game anymore - I played the entire round 10, never gave my login details away, still I got closed for 'account sharing' by a multihunter that used the Eclipse Arbiter to 'prove' his accusations.

What Focht calls "supreme intel skills" I call hacking. Its a simple as that. And that is not how I want to play a game. This entire thing became way too serious over the rounds, and instead of having fun you had to make sure to have enough firewalls on your pc to protect it from certain Fury and Elysium members which tried to win by gettin your irc chans relayed or your accounts closed instead of playing the game.
Yes its always hacking and always illegal means if someone get caught.

How often do you think a GM / Multihunter / Dev / Administrator hears these accusations ? Especially if someone high profile gets caught ?

But i guess u always had a thing for drama so ofc Fang never had cheaters and was suspected completely out of the blue and because of biased multihunters and evil hackers out there......

Maybe u should have a word with Irvine about cheating and some of your other old FC's. Or maybe Webangel. Afterall he must have gathered the logins he posted somehow or the logins which were on that fang page ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote