View Single Post
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 11:20   #77
cbk100

cbk100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Zhil's Tame Planetarion History

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking
Erm.... that's loads of crap actually. Ðragons retalled the ones of which hit our side, but never once engaged without a reason. I'd never have allowed it. WP failed many things that round, 1 being the unability to create friendly atmosphire to associate with allies via friendly channels, or so it seemed. Tho that's a 2 sided coin I believe. Ðragons were less decreat and with only a bit of patience to wait while justice being served. Saying however we ignited the war is nothing but a creation of ur imagination, unless ofc u wish to ignore ur side provoking it. Creating and leading this bg that round, and while holding quite a high level of militaric power I never once seeked any political grounds, perhaps this' partly why Ð & eclipse engaged into conflicts more or less often. And perhaps the fact we didn't even ever before get along with "fury-minded" ppl played it's own role init.

By the end of the day the WEET war was decided behind the scenes. The fact Ð lost 2 of it's top10 galaxies in 1 parallel (1 lead by MacTanZu and another by Jlab) due lack of faith & trust on WP/Ely side was the key factor that sealed the outcome. Was rather disturbing since they were both amongs the groups I put together that round.
I still sumtimes call mac judas irl.

r9 was utter boredom for the longer half of it. The thing that eventually made it interesting was the last standing block dismerging into heated battle of which's outcome couldn't have been predicted after a day or 2.

As a side note to this I remember I had hours and hours of discussion with cheerios(correct spelling?) trying to convince him to join in aggainst ecl as that was the only way there was a chance to beat them. There was different oppinions in ely about what to do and several days went by where they didnt make up their minds. In the mean time WP was hammered back to the stoneage (remember my planet dropping like a rock from 3rd to 50th or something like that) and when Ely finaly made up their minds it was far too late.
That late decission alone settled the round in my oppinion and ecl had a fairly easy win. If Ely had joined in early I think ecl would have lost instead, but we will never know.

cbk
cbk100 is offline   Reply With Quote