View Single Post
Unread 29 Sep 2006, 22:56   #1
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
How did the internet affect your life?

While you could answer this question by saying "I stopped buying papers because I read them on the net", that's not really what the point of it was. I am going to make the assumption that most people who post here ended up here because they were at some point involved in PA, and/or were involved in the community via IRC, or these forums for longer periods of time. Did this change your personality in any way, or did it change how you react towards people in real life? Did you learn different ways of thinking, did you get better at being "witty"? Personally I find that I see irony in things more often than before, and that my sense of humour is a bit more mean than it used to (That definately flows from this place). That might be because I'm starting to grow up, but I don't really think it is. Another thing my connection to this community has affected very much, is my taste for music. I know a lot of weird things that it is not natural for people my age to know, and I know some things that I'd rather not know.

Overall I find that the internet has changed my way of behaving and my personality a lot these past few years. Or rather the people I found here has done that to me. But then, as yahwe aptly put it; I'm weak

So how did your time around here change you?

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote