View Single Post
Unread 13 Oct 2006, 02:34   #127
Fred of Bedrock

Fred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura about
Re: Zhil's Tame Planetarion History

Thank you for your version on things Germania. I have heard a few versions on things and even to this day I think about it back then.

Would I have changed anything... possibly but you have to understand the pressure I was under just to keep Legion afloat.

I was never great at long term politics... hence my favourite position of "Evil Grunt" where I could do things and influence things without the pressure of HC. I am sorry things broke down with Fury but when you get isolated and have really no-one else to turn to... or so it seemed then it gets tough.

I really hated stagnation in many rounds. It was evident in round 2 when I left Legion to attack who-ever I wanted, round 3 when I declared war on Legion in forming Wolfpack, round 4 I was against the wall all round with Legion taking a personal attack on my gal a main aim, round 5 and 6 were very hard with many attacks on us due to the fact I was in a Legion HC gal then with my good friend Lost-Bob and we were a major target for as long as I can remember..... so being a HC in round 7 was probably not a great thing for me and I came to the forefront when I preferred the background.

So all round I can say that I would have been better off not HC except that Legion would not have finished the round without some sort of respectability .... albeit my deletion did dent the pride of the Alliance.

I still would have liked that end battle and its repurcussions.... Fury would still have had a winning planet but it may have be Dreadnought... who knows as it would have been a better way to die than having some moron delete me. You may not have known me but if you ask some of the old-timers who did they may confirm I would have organised a nicer ending and the game would have been better off than the way it fizzled and popped to a disastrous conclusion for many. I dont think many people would say that Round 7 was one of the better rounds in the history of PA.

M&S ..... I would have liked them to win as there probably has not been a better collection of people than M&S who didnt win. Of course I have no idea how the round end game wars went as I only had the one planet (much to peoples amazement) so I could not see how things went as I could not log in. So much for the vaunted multi aspect so many people touted and farming some Titans Planets roids...... well if they moved their fleets how on earth can I control that if the battlecalc people did said I would have won anyway if they stayed and fought but suffered some casualties . Kile attacked the same planets and they moved so why was it not a good presumtion that they would do the same for me??

Once again... sorry to the Fury people I offended as it still haunts me to this day that I made so many friends enemies