View Single Post
Unread 12 Oct 2006, 21:36   #123
Fred of Bedrock

Fred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura about
Re: Zhil's Tame Planetarion History

Round 7 was one of the absolutely absurd rounds of politics where Legion was quitting the game and the only person who cared how they did in the HC after the start was me. As far as politics go I really did not have anything to do with how they were set up but I can tell you for sure that Cryptic had told me he planned to screw over every-one bar Legion. Maybe he was just playing me along for a fool, heck a few people did back then but after a while I did not realise who I could trust. If you look through the history of the game you can see that most blocks turned on each other eventually so it is naive to not think that Fury had planned to turn on Legion if we did not have strengths. The very fact that they turned on me was enough to suggest it was always on their mind.

Sid and Cryptic inactive, sure but it was only towards the end of the round that they worked against me...... which is quite a compliment in a back handed way.

Would have the last attack worked against me....... we will never know but I was forwarned and I was a much better BC than HC and knowing the tactics that would have been employed with Fury getting their allies to do the first waves while they sat on their hands to do the last waves I may have had a few tricks that were unexpected and would have disappointed them. Would Spinner have deleted Kile when he attacked and the news only showed his De getting roids and so "farming" ..... of course not as I wasnt sitting in Spinners pocket saying what a great guy he was.

I must say that I heard about Q&A with the top 10 after the round and no-one was impressed with any of them so maybe in retrospect he did me a favour in an odd sort of way.

Did I hold a grudge against Fury for it..... actually I respected how they did the politics and I tried to help them in round 9 but I didnt like the way Spinner was rude to me even though I rang from Australia to Norway and I cannot tolerate that type of rudeness.

One sadness was when we were logging a fury exec (I still call it Fury in round 8) channel and Ghengis called me a cnut not knowing I could see his conversation. I very much liked Ghengis and had him as a gal m8 along with Cryptic and they were good people so for him to say that it was very sad to me that I had hurt so many Fury peoples feelings.

So if you are still around I wish to say to all Fury people from round 7.... sorry that I did what I did to offend you but at the time my pride iin the Legion people made me want to protect them however I could.

I know Zhil never understood and probably still doesnt but again... sorry m8