View Single Post
Unread 12 Oct 2006, 13:18   #118
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Re: Zhil's Tame Planetarion History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred of Bedrock
I should have realised when Sid told some Fury people that I had gone offline that they could "attack Fred" as I felt the round was too stale and did not want to be part of a huge block. It was rather incredible when I got a phone call from England to tell me that they had sent some huge fleets and what was I doing. The answer was I would stay and if I got help it would be appreciated. Most of c4e was activated and the battle would have been worth the fight but Fury recalled. I can also confirm that I refused fleet donations.... even Sid offered me ships (when theifs ruled) but I refused as there were still some good attacks to be made and I loved planning attacks.
whoah, I remember that attack
Asking every person that joined the alliance channel to defend you. I believe the last one I asked was Rednutter to send ships. Would have been a lovely fight indeed, hehe.
Wasn't there another attack on you btw? I can't remember

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote