View Single Post
Unread 12 Sep 2006, 23:16   #55
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of
Re: Zhil's Tame Planetarion History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
History of Planetarion in 40 Minutes

WEET breaks down further when a WPO battleground called Dragons sends repeated hostiles vs an Eclipse Command galaxy. Eclipse/ToT fight WPO/Elysium. Eclipse/ToT win and produce one of the most dominating wins in history.
Erm.... that's loads of crap actually. Ðragons retalled the ones of which hit our side, but never once engaged without a reason. I'd never have allowed it. WP failed many things that round, 1 being the unability to create friendly atmosphire to associate with allies via friendly channels, or so it seemed. Tho that's a 2 sided coin I believe. Ðragons were less decreat and with only a bit of patience to wait while justice being served. Saying however we ignited the war is nothing but a creation of ur imagination, unless ofc u wish to ignore ur side provoking it. Creating and leading this bg that round, and while holding quite a high level of militaric power I never once seeked any political grounds, perhaps this' partly why Ð & eclipse engaged into conflicts more or less often. And perhaps the fact we didn't even ever before get along with "fury-minded" ppl played it's own role init.

By the end of the day the WEET war was decided behind the scenes. The fact Ð lost 2 of it's top10 galaxies in 1 parallel (1 lead by MacTanZu and another by Jlab) due lack of faith & trust on WP/Ely side was the key factor that sealed the outcome. Was rather disturbing since they were both amongs the groups I put together that round.
I still sumtimes call mac judas irl.

r9 was utter boredom for the longer half of it. The thing that eventually made it interesting was the last standing block dismerging into heated battle of which's outcome couldn't have been predicted after a day or 2.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote