View Single Post
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 10:20   #21
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: FAF (Frequently Asked Features)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamalk
What about a cap on the amount of ships being sent to a planet at one time. at the moment i have 13x my fleet size coming towards me, and yet i havent even reached 1 mil in score. I think that maybe a 2-4x cap would be good, that way you can still attack ppl, but it wont ruin the game for most people.
The problem with doing this is that it is feared that certain alliances will reduce or prevent their planets from coming under attack by launching fleets at them to 'max out' the attack value. ie, i know through some sneaky intel that tonight i am going to get hit badly. what my alliance does is send some fleets earlier and these prevent additional fleets (ie, the main attack) to launch. This is alot easier than sending 3-4 times the value of ships to defend. (If not people from my alliance (as attacking within your alliance is prevented, just insert block. it doesnt really matter)).

Furthermore, limiting the amount of attackers and not limited the value of defenders may be constured as being unfair.

Apparently.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote