View Single Post
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 17:18   #9
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of
Re: A Day In The Life Of Hillbillies - Funeral Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
Something doesn't add up
I don't have the answer to that, I think she was getting the money from the government for the medication. As to why her parents didn't step up and buy the medication, I have no idea, perhaps in good old parent child relationship fashion the girl either never admitted this was happening to her parents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouRiQueT
I think the point that jt25man is trying to make is that these guys were not drinking in a ceremonious manner, but rather on the sligh and basically being dickheads...
This is pretty much where I was going. The two guys I was with as far as I know where the only ones drinking throghout the day just "to get through it". I can understand where it's custom as some of you had mentioned to hold the wake in a pub, but this was a church heavy ceremony, and the type of church that frowns on drinking.

Since no one seems to be talking about it, I'll throw in the question of, does anyone else think it was complete bull of the guy to coerce her to marry him two weeks ago because he figured she was on her way out, and he could have that small personal victory? Have any of you heard of stuff like this before? Does anyone else think that an annulment would be a good idea in this case?