View Single Post
Unread 28 Mar 2009, 02:47   #47
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Congratulations Ascendancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
While we are at it, i feel there are congratulations in order for ROCK, xVx and hirr. They assisted Asc mervelously to the win, yes?
I have nothing but respect for the alliances we've dealt with this round and I sincerely hope they've gotten what they wished for out of dealing with us, this even goes for ND and CT who we napped for brief periods during the round. When I try to play PA politically I offer very little but what you see from me.