View Single Post
Unread 26 Mar 2009, 19:52   #11
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Congratulations Ascendancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
I aint gonna be so nice.

You are ruining the game - too many good players I one place.

3 on the run has nearly been 5. AND i'm sure u'll win the next one too.

alliance limits should be seriously cut if this game is to survive
If you think that one alliance dominating like this is bad for the game, do something about it instead of crying. When fury and legion were dominating, people were there to stop them, when 1up dominated, eXi came along and stopped them. It's not our fault that CT were too idiotic to help Omen keep Asc down early. It was entirely possible.

It's not Ascendancy's fault that it's a more attractive alliance than others. Maybe the other alliances should think hard about why people choose Asc over them (hint: RIGID HEIRARCHY WITH RETARDED RULES AND SECRECY IS INCREDIBLY SHIT).

I know Ascendancy have people downplaying their chances every round but I doubt many people are going to bother next round. 3 in a row is pretty draining, and from what I can tell a lot of the players have only played the way they have this round because it was supposed to be the last round and being the first alliance to ever win 3 in a row on the last round ever sounded pretty epic.
If I have a planet next round I highly doubt I'll be putting as much effort in as this round, I simply can't be bothered.

I expect everyone to bash Ascendancy from the start next round