View Single Post
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 10:51   #33
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Zhil's Tame Planetarion History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neg Rep
bad pov
What the hell?

The neg rep itself doesn't really matter - my epenis will remain intact as I call on a minion to balance out this atrocity to my name - but I'd still somehow like an explanation on how its a bad point of view.

1) Yes, r1 and r2 were barer than others. This wasnt intentional. I started out wanting it to be a summary, but the rounds after that I remembered more clearly I took more time on. I didn't intend 17th Legion being missed out, because unlike C7R they didnt straight off go into their own alliance - going into WaC as a wing. Perhaps I should define this more, but I believed this to be one of the major distinctions between Fury and Legion's origins.

2) Smaller alliances and their ommittal. This was partly intended since I do not have much experience with smaller alliances and to what they did when it didn't impact the round. Frankly, if the POOPOO alliance managed to finally managed to achieve three rank 100 members in one round - I didn't notice nor care. Harsh, but as chika said, the winners write the history (which is why Ive partly wrote this one *arrogance ego++*). I know of very few actual wars between the smaller alliances, but in the grande scheme of things - this wasnt supposed to be a post to say about every action in this game. Feel free to post about what smaller alliances achieved - if its remotely interesting I'll add it but no guarantees, I -am- willing to admit lack of knowledge in this department.

3) Latest 1up rounds - I got bored towards the end of my post and the last lot of rounds in 1up just seem to amalgamate together. I'll edit when I get chance, so thanks for people posting more specific details.

4) Forest - are you sure about RB in r2? I recall RB only entering the triad for r3 not r2 as this is the first time I've seen the Triad mentioned for r2. It's always been credited to Fury/Legion - never have I seen RB mentioned before. (Before r3 ofcourse).

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote