View Single Post
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 14:10   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Zhil's Tame Planetarion History

In r10 fang were allied with dragons.

I don't remember Angels being anywhere high up in r16, I think subh were there or thereabouts for a bit though.

Legion were originally a cluster alliance in r1, the 17th legion (although I'm sure you knew this and just omitted it).

r2 deserves more flesh on the bones, the fact BT and WaC weren't hitting each other towards the start at all, the fact there were a lot of transfers of members out of WaC (including a lot of the top ranked planets in the end)l, that WaC disbanded at most a couple of days after legion cancelled the NAP they had with them after they left and that this was partly (but always going to happen anyways) a reaction to WaC defending BT, Mostly Harmless, who moved from BT to WaC and then moved into legion, the slightly different way alliances worked back then with dual alliance membership and integrated yet separate battle-wings.

Also I can't believe r15 got a mention of cheating accusations and we don't get to hear about killmark's bot army or the utter hilarity of r9.5 and those minute planets with tiny defence only fleets.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 9 Sep 2006 at 14:36.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote