View Single Post
Unread 8 Apr 2013, 17:35   #62
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all
Re: cheating or not cheating ?

there's a lot of crap here so i havent read through it all. however, i find it amusing that people equate this to ship donations. ship donations is bad for one player (who prolly does care or is a multi), donating covop res is for the team effort of the galaxy.

people have been doing this for years as well. why is it suddenly a massive issue?

it seems like a large group of players think everyone should play PA in the exact manner that they dictate. any new ideas or new strategies are instantly poo poo'd just because they didnt think of it?

i would, also, like to point out. covoping is massively boring, so these people are sacrificing their possible enjoyment of the game to try and have a bit of fun with their galmates.

final remark, anyone can do it so stop bitching. if you can't beat them, join them.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]

Last edited by Reincarnate; 8 Apr 2013 at 17:43. Reason: few typos
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote