View Single Post
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 00:07   #46
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Pain, The Horror, The Anguish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
Women don't get morning glory.

The only way to get any in the morning is if you manipulate their sleep so they start having horny thoughts.

Otherwise they wake up totally self conscious about their breath, hair, feel like crap, usually whine about their insides etc etc.

You can see where I am coming from.
about 80% of the time ive woken up in the same bed as a woman i just had sex with i have sex again. Obviously whatever you did the night before didnt leave her WANTING MORE.

+morning sex is the best, clear head and fresh stamina etc.