View Single Post
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 12:08   #19
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Re: How to start a brand new alliance or (HC 101)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadsta
we got the member base but we aint got the tools not a coder who knows how to create those tools...

-chaddy-
Don't fret about it, the techie is probably the hardest member to find, especially for smaller alliances. He has to be competant, active and very loyal to the alliance (as he would generally have access to everything). Concentrate on expanding your memberbase with loyal players and soon enough you'll find someone willing and capable of providing tech services. The ingame tools are certainly adequate for your needs, I can't think of anything essential you're doing without.