View Single Post
Unread 21 Jun 2015, 13:19   #17
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Re: The PA award ceremony. The real one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelito View Post
Unfortunatly and for once i must back Forest up

what he just wrote sums this round politics

i totally back him expet for the last part where he mentions nd p3 and hr

but if someone can conter what he says i dare him to

specially Rogues, ASC,
Rogues are standing up for themselves... against people who have attacked them. Why make an enemy out of someone who has left them alone... to fight along side someone who has attacked them and who's allies have attacked them.

To the rational world that would seem like a stupid idea...

Most of Rogues wanted to hit you over a week ago after you attacked them over and over with your little creepy bumchums.

But in all honesty I loath current PA politics. The people are cowards and settle for half measures. They aim low rather than aiming high and are content with a top 3 spot. In short they are narrow sighted idiots who likely wouldnt have been fit for GLX HC.

But the way I see it at present is this:

CT+BF+Bows vs Ult+ND+Rogues (Yeah that kinda has you with the edge yet you still moan)

HR+P3ng vs Rogues

Asc+FL vs No one

Personally im more interested in doing a hell of a lot of SK'ing from now till the end of the round. But the sooner this game dies the better, it hasnt got the numbers to give any sort if fluidic politics so you see the same stuff over and over.