View Single Post
Unread 21 Jun 2015, 02:10   #1
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
The PA award ceremony. The real one.

Disclaimer: I am fairly drunk so if anyone gets pissed off that I am using private logs for info, tough.

Ultores: Congratulations. You win the 'poor us' award for hiding, swapping out of tag, and hiding members in other alliances. You lose more and more respect every round. You are no longer a good alliance in pa, you are just an old ally who has so many players that you can put em in other alliances to do your bidding. Grow a pair.

Black Flag: You changed from siding with Ult but you are wasting your time because they control so many alliances you cant do much about it. You win the 'good effort' award.

CT: Round after round you fight Ult knowing that all that will happen is Ult will use the alliances they control to farm you. You win the 'plucky losers' award.

Asc: The most disappointing of the lot. Clearly Benneh stated he started Asc again to 'shake things up'. All you did was force the same old alliances to hit the same old alliances. You didn't shake anything up, all you did was nap anyone who was a threat and bottom feed. Full of the best players from the pro-gals, rather than make PA better you actively harm it. You win the 'biggest cowards' award. Grow a pair, you know where I am.

Rogues: Too busy kissing Ult's arse to actually stand up for yourself. You win the award for 'biggest lapdogs'.

Faceless: Always sniffing around Ult looking to bend over for em, you are never too far away from Agar3s and are happy to do his bidding. Good job. You win the 'trying to look like you have your own mind whilst doing as you are told' award.

Rainbows/ND/Penguins/HR: Guys, certain alliances who are ult support just bottom feed you and you just sit and take it. I had to lump you in together, you are like, 1/3rd of the active universe. Think of the collective power you would have if for one second you got together and hit back at the people bottom feeding on you. You win the 'could do so much good for pa if you just stood together' award.

Sick of the lot of it. You all know where I am, my co-ords are not secret. How about each and every one of you grow some balls and come get me.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote